Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Food Diary - June 6

7:15a
- BS 122
8:15a
- Hamburger quiche
- 16 oz. water
11:15a
- handful walnuts
12:15a
- 16 oz. water
1:30p
- chicken parmesan (without the spaghetti this time)
- small side salad
2:30p
- 16 oz water
7p
- grilled chicken breast (marinated in italian dressing and allegro marinade)
- broccoli
10p
- 16 oz water

MUCH better day that the previous week. Still not getting enough water. If I have to I think I'll set a bunch of outlook reminders to pop up every 2 hours to remind me to drink water!

3 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

Have you tried spaghetti squash instead of pasta? We absolutely love it. I have a recipe for squash and sausage that is yummy, all low-carb, want it?

Norma said...

I wanted to ask you if you had tried cinnamon capsules for your blood sugar? I have type two and I control bs by diet (that is supposed to say exercise but I hate to lie and I am a slug.) Anyway, I read a lot of research about cinnamon helping to lower bs and started taking it almost two years ago. My bs in well under control. Talked to my dr and she said she suspected it was a combo of things, carb count, portion size, weight loss and maybe the cinnamon. She felt that whatever I was doing was working so to keep doing it. You can get the capsules at Walmart or any drug store.

Chrissie said...

Hi Nancy! I was reading your other posts and you mentioned that you sew more than you work in the garden - I had to chuckle, because it's the opposite with me. I need to get my self into the house and work on my quilts if I want to get them done by 2008!! VBS
Anyway, my hubby and I are on the calorie counting diet, too, and excercising. He's doing real well. I've lost a couple pounds, but it's been hard work!. If it wern't for my dogs, I probably wouldn't walk at all! I'm rooting for ya - you're doing great! God bless you!
Chrissie