Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Food Diary - June 5

Didn't get am blood sugar
7:30a
- 16 oz water
10a
- hamburger quiche (crustless)
- diet coke
12:30p
- 16 oz water
2:30p
- Cici's Pizza!!!!
- large caesar salad
- 3 slices pizza ( very small)
- 2 slices cheese bread
- 2 glasses iced tea (unsweetened)
8p
- chicken parmesan with spaghetti
16 oz water

I think this day speaks for itself! Not a good diet day at all. And AMAZING that my am bloodsugar the next morning was only 122! when eating out at CiCi's at least I did start with a large salad and only had very thin slices of pizza. BUT then they brought out a fresh pan of cheese bread and I couldn't resist eating a couple bars. I'm only human! Then when supper time came I ended up putting my chicken parmesan over spaghetti instead of by itself with a side salad like I had planned. Didn't even fix the salad.

So it was a bad day. I'm not fretting over it. Just started over again the next day.

No comments: