Saturday, March 24, 2007

Okay so I'll admit it wasn't the healthiest lunch I could have had but it sure was tasty! Grilled pork chops with deviled eggs, potato salad and baked beans.

It was a beautiful day today and did I do anything out in the yard? NOPE! I stayed inside and sewed all day. I really have to spend less time in the sewing room and more time outside in the fresh air at least until it gets too hot to play in the dirt. :-) Tomorrow I need to get out and pick up all the limbs and branches that have fallen from the trees this winter so I can mow. Hopefully it will be a calm day so I can burn cause it's going to be a pretty big pile. My yard is looking REALLY raggy. I don't think it's ever looked this bad even back when we first moved here and all we had was dirt and weeds! At least it gets dark later and later so I can work on it a bit each evening after work.

2 comments:

Carole said...

Gosh, when's dinner? Your dish looks like what I've imagined good southern food should look like. I've never had southern cooking. I hear fried chicken is a treat. Perhaps one day! Keep well!

Holly said...

I love blogs about cooking and I'm a wanna-be gardener. I love watching the cooking channel.

I'm cheering for you. I want to eat healthier, too. I tend to be a junk food junkie.